How to enter our Store
Currently the Store is only available to registered DASA members with an ERN. Once you have logged in, you can enter the Store from the home page: www.dasa.co.za/shop. All the available product categories will be displayed on the Shop page. Click on the category to see the products for sale.
Orders placed by you are an offer to purchase and will be accepted by us, subject to stock availability. If something is not in stock, we will either let you know at the time of ordering or as soon after the order has been placed as possible. However, the contract for the sale of the goods will not be formed until delivery of the goods to you at the address you provide to us.
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order.
DASA reserves the right to change at any time any of the details of the products on this website, including prices and contents.
How do I checkout?
- Checking out is easy; Click on the ‘Your Cart’ button so you can see your order, then click on the ‘Proceed to checkout’ button to get to the ‘Billing and Shipping’ page.
- Type in all your info, and then choose your shipping method if you are purchasing a physical product and not a downloadable product. If you have made a previous purchase, you’ll already have filled in your details, but you can still update it or choose a different shipping address.
- Select your method of payment and finally, click on ‘PLACE ORDER’ to finish.
- A confirmation page will appear so you know your order has been received
PayFast is a payments processing service for South Africans and South African websites. They enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers.
If you select this option, you will be redirected to a PayFast secure server where you can choose your preferred payment method and securely complete the transaction on PayFast’s servers.
Direct Bank Transfers
If you do not wish to make use of the PayFast service, you can make your payment directly into the DASA bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped, or available for download, until the funds have cleared in our account.
How can I be sure my order went through?
Once we get your order, you will receive an email confirmation – usually within minutes – that will include an order number for your reference. If you don’t receive an email within a couple of hours, please call the DASA head office on 012 993 1216 before placing another order.
Delivery & Charges
Delivery within South Africa is available at a fixed courier rate. If prior arrangements have been made with the DASA head office, you can select ‘Local Pickup’ during checkout, and no shipping fee will be added to your order.
This option is currently not available on the online shop. Should you wish to have an overseas delivery, please contact the DASA Head Office.
Online Refund Policy
Thank you for using the DASA online shop, we hope you will be satisfied with your purchase!
If you have faulty items, please return them to us within 6 weeks from the date of receipt for a full refund. After 6 weeks, you will have to pay again.
How to return
As DASA no longer has a post box number and we don’t receive mail delivered to the new office, as there are no mail boxes available here, please contact us for arrangements should you need to return faulty items. Please ensure the items reaches us within 6 weeks of delivery. Please also include reasons for the refund or exchange – this ensures that we can improve our service for the future.
How do I extract media from a .zip file on my PC?
Digital media downloaded from the DASA website may contain more than one file, and will therefore be combined into a .zip file that contains the entire package. Once the file has completed downloading, you will either find it in your default download location or in the folder you specified before you downloaded the item.
To extract the files from the .zip folder, try the following:
- Right-click on the .zip package, and select Extract All…
- A window will appear, asking where you would like to extract your files. The default location is the same folder where the .zip package is located. Click Extract to begin the process.
- A progress bar will appear once the process has begun.
- Once the files have been extracted, they will appear in a folder located in the same location as the original .zip file.
- You can now play your media by adding the unzipped files to the media player of your choice.
All prices are as set out on the website. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time.
The DASA store is located at:
Wapadrand Office Park
90 Kingbolt Crescent
Copyright, Code of Conduct and Rules
- All music, video and syllabi is the sole property of the Dance Academy of South Africa, which was is created for the use of DASA teachers in the preparation of students for DASA examinations.
- No person may teach or use any DASA material without the requisite qualification and membership of DASA.
- Members acknowledge that the teaching material is the intellectual property of DASA and may therefore not be altered and used for any other purposes or activities other than in the teaching of the DASA syllabus.
- As members and teachers of DASA, teachers are expected to be professional in their teaching practices and as such may not plagiarize any music or choreography.