The Board of Directors have decided to allow students who would like to re-do their Major Exam in the hopes of improving their results, to do so within 6 months at 50% of the current Exam Fee.
The following criteria must be considered when entering a re-take:
- The 6 months is calculated from the date on the First certificate (excluding December and January)
- 50% of the current exam fee is payable within the normal time frame for exam entries.
- A copy of the certificate must be attached to the Entry.
- The mark awarded at the second exam will be the final mark, even if it is lower than the original exam.
- A re-take of a Major exam later than 6 months from original exam date will incur the full exam fee.
We hope that this decision will benefit students and teachers alike.